A Time To Kill

by John Grisham | Unknown |
Registered by CavyNomes of Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on 8/25/2023
Journal Entry 1 by CavyNomes from Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on Friday, August 25, 2023
When Carl Lee Hailey guns down the monsters who have raped his ten-year-old child, the people of Clanton see it as a crime of blood and call for his acquittal.

But when extremists outside Clanton hear that a black man has killed two white men, they invade the town, determined to destroy anything and anyone that opposes their sense of justice.

Released 8 mos ago (9/30/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library 86492 (OBCZ) in Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia

This book is going on a journey. It hasn't gone very far yet, but you can help it to travel. You can see where it has been, or what others thought about the book at www.bookcrossing.com
Why not leave a note to say where you found it, what you thought, or where you left it?
You don't even need to join, but it's fun if you do.

Happy reading!

---

Release #45 of the 2023 movie books release challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, October 2, 2023
I picked this up from my little library. I might take this one on holidays to read. Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, October 30, 2023
A marvelous read. To think this was rejected by publishers, until after his next book, The Firm, was accepted. This is one of the best reads I have had for some time. It's quite a long read, but I didn't find it was padded. I have not read The Firm, but a quick search shows I once had a copy, but I placed it in my little free library.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at Reid, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, December 2, 2023

Released 6 mos ago (12/2/2023 UTC) at Reid, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released at the Canberra Bookcrossing Christmas Party in Reid, ACT. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by Hotfrog at Reid, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, May 24, 2024
I love John Grisham's writing, but this one had a bit too much graphic violence for me. Apart from that I enjoyed the development of the story and its depiction of racial problems.

Journal Entry 7 by winggoldenwattlewing at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, May 25, 2024
Picked up (again) during the Bookcrossing meet, from the Central Social Club, Civic, ACT. As I've already read this (great story) I'll find somewhere to leave it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 8 by winggoldenwattlewing at Bakehouse Cafe in Bredbo, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, June 9, 2024

Released 1 wk ago (6/9/2024 UTC) at Bakehouse Cafe in Bredbo, New South Wales Australia

Left on the Early Kooka stove by the front door of Bakehouse Cafe in Bredbo, NSW. Enjoy😀👍, and it's really appreciated if you can please log this book to let previous readers know it has found a new reader, and where it travels to next. Then we can all follow its journey. Thank you 🙂.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing