The Lovely Bones

by Alice Sebold | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingCavyNomeswing of Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on 8/8/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingCavyNomeswing from Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
My name was Salmon, like the fish; first name, Susie. I was fourteen when I was murdered on December 6, 1973. My murderer was a man from our neighborhood.

Watching from her place in heaven, Susie Salmon sees her suburban family devastated by her death, isolated even from one another as they each try to cope with their terrible loss alone. Over the years, her friends and siblings grow up, fall in love, do all the things she never had the chance to do herself. But life is not quite finished with Susie yet...

Journal Entry 2 by wingCavyNomeswing at 78 Oxley Drive Street Library in Bowral, New South Wales Australia on Monday, November 6, 2023

Released 5 mos ago (11/5/2023 UTC) at 78 Oxley Drive Street Library in Bowral, New South Wales Australia

This book is going on a journey. It hasn't gone very far yet, but you can help it to travel. You can see where it has been, or what others thought about the book at www.bookcrossing.com
Why not leave a note to say where you found it, what you thought, or where you left it?
You don't even need to join, but it's fun if you do.

Happy reading!