The Infirmary

by L. J. Ross | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 5/25/2023
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 25, 2023
There's a serial killer targeting the streets of Newcastle, seemingly picking his victims at random but subjecting them all to the same torturous end. When the chief inspector on the case goes missing, it falls on DCI Ryan to track down the man who is brutally murdering women and goading the police to 'catch me if you can'.

As everyone becomes a suspect, Ryan and his team get drawn further and further into the case, but for Ryan the nightmare gets closer to home than he could ever have imagined.

Although this is book 11 in the series, it is actually a prequel so you don't need to have read the others first. I didn't.

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 25, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (5/25/2023 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

A great introduction to the characters in the series.

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by dsc at Cafe Number One ☕️ in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 6, 2023

Released 6 mos ago (11/6/2023 UTC) at Cafe Number One ☕️ in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Read and release
Visit @rosewoodlittlefreelibrary on Instagram

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
A great read!