Guilt

Find your happy place in a boo
by Jonathan Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Cecilturtle of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 2/13/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Cecilturtle from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
While this was an entertaining read with mastermind Alex Delaware, it did not keep me on the edge of my seat. With wild speculations and a plodding intrigue, this books takes the reader in the world of eccentric movie stars who have more charisma than brains. I did enjoy the dynamic between Milo and Alex, as well as the incremental logic, but the buildup was predictable and as such, the story could have been shortened for more dramatic effect.

This book was picked up at my local Starbucks

Journal Entry 2 by Cecilturtle at Starbucks - Ogilvie and Bathgate in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/21/2024 UTC) at Starbucks - Ogilvie and Bathgate in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

in the library

Journal Entry 3 by davidgagne80 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 6, 2024
Can't wait to read it, will update comment after and release it in the wild at my work in picturesque Brownsburg-Chatham quebec