Sleight of Paw

by Sofie Kelly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 4/14/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Friday, April 14, 2023
from amazon (8.61)

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
horrible, how could anyone give it 4 stars on amazon. where was the plot, character development, editor to correct the mistakes.

the following review is from amazon:
I am surprised that there are so many good reviews. You are well over half way through the book before the mystery plot really begins, other than someone getting killed early on. There are way too many characters and a huge amount of filler that really adds no background to the mystery. It is very wordy and leaves little to the imagination. Maybe the later books in the series are more "mature" in this area but frankly I really do not need to know how many sugars and how much cream all of the characters put in their coffee cup after boring cup. There are loose ends in the plot as well. I finished the book just to see where it went but yhis is the first and last book i the series I will be reading.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Sunday, December 3, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/3/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

3 a wk challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)