The Ferguson Affair

by Ross Macdonald | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/2/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 2, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 1960) came to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from two boxes of books donated by my generous neighbor on Ardennes Avenue in February, 2023. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The author's name contains the word OS.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 4, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (3/6/2024 UTC) at LFL - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Adults) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. Ferguson is a town in the Mississippi region of United States.

--------------------------------------