I will find you

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingJ4Shawwing of finding my place, Somewhere -- Controlled Releases on 6/13/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4Shawwing from finding my place, Somewhere -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 13, 2024
About the Book:
David and Cheryl Burroughs are living the dream - married, a beautiful house in the suburbs, a three year old son named Matthew - when tragedy strikes one night in the worst possible way.

David awakes to find himself covered in blood, but not his own - his son's. And while he knows he did not murder his son, the overwhelming evidence against him puts him behind bars indefinitely.

Five years into his imprisonment, Cheryl's sister arrives - and drops a bombshell.

She's come with a photograph that a friend took on vacation at a theme park. The boy in the background seems familiar - and even though David realizes it can't be, he knows it is.

It's Matthew, and he's still alive.

David plans a harrowing escape from prison, determined to do what seems impossible - save his son, clear his own name, and discover the real story of what happened that devastating night.

Released 1 mo ago (6/19/2024 UTC) at Telephone Box Book Swap - Town Lane in Chorley, Lancashire United Kingdom

Congratulations on catching this wild release!
You have found a BookCrossing book, (we call that a 'catch'!)

Please make a journal entry!
You can do it without giving out any personal information, or you can create a BookCrossing account and become a “BookCrosser” yourself!

Welcome to BookCrossing!