That Month in Tuscany

by Inglath Cooper | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingILuvToRead2wing of -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on 2/24/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingILuvToRead2wing from -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on Friday, February 24, 2023
Global overview:

Ren Sawyer and Lizzy Harper live completely different lives. He’s a rock star with a secret he can no longer live with. She’s a regular person whose husband stood her up for a long planned anniversary trip.

On a flight across the Atlantic headed for Italy, a drunken pity party and untimely turbulence literally drop Lizzy into Ren’s lap. It is the last thing she can imagine ever happening to someone like her. But despite their surface differences, they discover an undeniable pull between them. A pull that leads them both to remember who they had once been before letting themselves be changed by a life they had each chosen.

Exploring the streets of Florence and the hills of Tuscany together - two people with seemingly nothing in common - changes them both forever. And what they find in each other is something that might just heal them both.

Journal Entry 2 by wingILuvToRead2wing at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Released 4 mos ago (3/6/2024 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

I haven't read this. Let me know what you think of it. It's in the My Armchair Travels to Italy Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, March 16, 2024
I am taking this book out of "My Armchair Travels to Italy" bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, June 8, 2024
This was an enjoyable book to read. In fact, once I had started reading it, I could not put it down and finished it quickly. There is a lot happening in the book. The story is told from different perspectives.

Released 3 wks ago (6/21/2024 UTC) at Person, Place, Thing Bookspiral, Book Spiral -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to chicvolley99 of Colorado. It is a place book for the Person, Place, and Thing Book Spiral.

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, June 24, 2024
Received in the PERSON, PLACE & THING Bookspiral Round #3 for the place portion.

I will release this back into the ring.

Journal Entry 7 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, June 24, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (6/24/2024 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the PERSON, PLACE & THING Bookspiral Round #3 for the place portion.

Please enjoy!