Glory

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by NoViolet Bulawayo | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, March 18, 2023
Bought online from hive.co.uk Book club book for April

Join Bookcrossers at the Falkirk Convention from 16th-18th June 2023

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 22, 2023
I found this quite hard going until it was told from the perspective of the victims of the dictatorships. I read Animal Farm as a teenager and this does a similar thing very well. Some great dark humour too. A really interesting and at times harrowing read.

Released 1 yr ago (5/22/2023 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Putting into Round 4 of the Mixed Fiction Bookbox. It’s a wishlist book for booktwitcher who I have put as the first recipient.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join Bookcrossers at the Falkirk Convention from 16th-18th June 2023

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Thanks for my wishlist fro the mixed fiction bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 22, 2024
The beauty of bookcrossing is that RABCK can give you a chance to try a book for free. I have tried to read this twice - it is going on holiday with me early next month for a third and final attempt and to be released.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 12, 2024
Third time unlucky - this is not for me.

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at Charity shop opposite the High Street in Mundesley, Norfolk United Kingdom

Holiday release