A Bride Most Begrudging

by Deeanne Gist | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0764200720 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 12/26/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, December 26, 2022
I found this in a little free library in Bella Vista, Arkansas, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at Little Free Library #155512 in Prescott Valley, Arizona USA on Friday, December 1, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library #155512 in Prescott Valley, Arizona USA

I was so excited to find a Little Free Library full of books that have been registered on BookCrossing!! I'm here in AZ chaperoning my daughter who is visiting her boyfriend. I took a day to hunt for Little Free Libraries and Prescott didn't disappoint!!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by countedx58 at Prescott, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 31, 2023