Knitting With Mohair

BookCrossing Convention Falkir
by Melinda Cross and Debby Robinson | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/25/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Mohair is, without doubt, one of the most popular of all knitting yarns and experienced hand-knitters and designers Melinda Coss and Debby Robinson have created thirty new designs for this exciting book. All the garments accentuate the natural qualities of the yarn itself.

Journal Entry 3 by IpswichIzzy at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 17, 2023
Part of my raffle prize.

Journal Entry 4 by IpswichIzzy at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, August 12, 2023

Released 10 mos ago (8/13/2023 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!