Domain

by James Herbert | History | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1447203380 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/7/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
For a bookcrossing friend. Spotted in the Wakefield Hospice shop in Horbury.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 8, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (12/8/2022 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Happy Christmas.

Noticed that this one wasn't on your shelf. Mind you, you've probably read it years ago. Read or release. It's up to you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Thank you so much! I do enjoy James Herbert & I haven't read this one ūüėĀ
Happy Christmas to you both.....& fingers crossed your card (& a little something) hasn't got lost due to the postal strikes!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 8, 2023
It's a long, long, long, time since I read "The Rats" but it didn't matter. This time round the rats are unleashed on the survivors of a nuclear attack. These "daemonic offspring of their irradiated forebears" are waiting, knowing that mankind is weak & vulnerable. If the rats aren't bad enough, the descriptions of the effects of radiation sickness are pretty nasty.

Not recomended for musophobics.... ūüėČ

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Telephone Box Library in Bulmer, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (1/25/2023 UTC) at Telephone Box Library in Bulmer, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Swapped at the Telephone Box Library

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)

Journal Entry 6 by Apechild at Stillington, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 16, 2023
I didn't take this book, however I saw it in the Stillington telephone exchange box today after a walk at Yearsley. If I come across bookcrossing books I always like to stop and say hello even if I don't want to read the book. I haven't read this one but I read a few James Herbert in my late teens. Not one I feel like returning to at ghe moment.

Released 8 mos ago (10/16/2023 UTC) at Phone Box book exchange in Stillington, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

I saw this book in the phone box exchange, didn't take it, just making release notes in case anyone wants to go hunting for it.

26 Feb 2024 - stopped by today to exchange some books. This one was still on the shelf.

Journal Entry 8 by FreeRangeHuman at Stillington, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 22, 2024
Me and my mum came out for a trip round several phonebox libraries to release books in honour of International BookCrossing Day. I think we released 9 books and took 4 BookCrossing books between us. We also did a short walk finding geocaches, and discovered two new to us places to leave books (a phone box library and a little free library) This was found in Stillington Phonebox Library. I may not read it this year, but probably at some point.