Winter's Gifts

Sleepy lockdown cat
by Ben Aaronovitch | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/12/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, November 12, 2023
A birthday present from my mum.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 9, 2023
This features Kimberley Reynolds. I love the way Ben Aaronovitch writes.

Released 4 mos ago (12/9/2023 UTC) at Christmas Present, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Day 25 of Yogiberri’s advent calendar of gifts.

Journal Entry 4 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 28, 2023
Wahoo! 25th December advent calendar gift...just what I was hoping it was going to be 💕💕💕

Journal Entry 5 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 28, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (12/29/2023 UTC) at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom

Awesome as ever and we get to know more about the lovely Kimberley. And of course Abigail gets a look ot. All the great heroines! Pure joy 😀 Returning to the Poodlesister in a couple of days...

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, January 1, 2024
Back with me. Received during a lovely New Year visit to Yogiberri.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, January 8, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (1/10/2024 UTC) at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A surprise for shnedwards

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join Bookcrossers at the Falkirk Convention from 16th-18th June 2023

Journal Entry 8 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, January 11, 2024
What a lovely surprise! Thank you!

Journal Entry 9 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 27, 2024
My husband and I have both read and enjoyed this book, so marking as available while I look for its next reader. Thanks again for sending it to us!

Journal Entry 10 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2024 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

On its way back down south to rahar109 by second-class post.

Journal Entry 11 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, March 2, 2024
Arrived today, thank you.