White Teeth

by Zadie Smith | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 11/17/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Thursday, November 17, 2022
I purchased this from Better World Books to send as an HGG gift.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Thursday, November 17, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (11/17/2022 UTC) at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

Sending to clericalkender (via Better World Books) for HGG. Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by clericalkender at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 26, 2022
Received for HGG - thanks :)

Journal Entry 4 by clericalkender at Little Book Box in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/17/2024 UTC) at Little Book Box in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Swapped some books here