The House on the Lake

by Nuala Ellwood | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0241985153 Global Overview for this book
Registered by riffraff71 of Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on 10/27/2022
Journal Entry 1 by riffraff71 from Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2022
Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 2 by riffraff71 at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (10/28/2022 UTC) at FatBadger Honesty Stall in Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

This book was kindly donated to my bookcrossing zone so I have registered it and am releasing back there for Halloween week

Journal Entry 3 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 11, 2023
An easy read. It was not bad but I wanted more thrills. It felt a little lacking.

Journal Entry 4 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (3/15/2023 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Popping this in the mixed fiction Book Box

Journal Entry 5 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 18, 2023
taken from the mixed fiction book box

Journal Entry 6 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Interesting read and good plot. It just seemed to have something missing.

Released in Authors name ending E bookring.

Journal Entry 7 by winggillsilwing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Chosen out of the Alphabet Book box Last name beginning with E.
Looks like a quick but compelling read - I’m away for a few nights soon and this looks ideal to take with me.

Journal Entry 8 by winggillsilwing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, January 13, 2024
I really didn’t like this book at all - I read the first two thirds and found it both really disturbing (the soldier / Grace parts) and really annoying (the Lisa character). I skimmed the rest so I knew what happened in the end.
Just not for me.