Refugee

by Alan Gratz | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/29/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 29, 2022
I selected this hardcover (c. 2017) from one of two adjacent Little Free Libraries at the Mattie J.T. Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 24, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (11/24/2022 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The November 2022 E-less Release Challenge hosted by motherof11

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 3, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at -- Wild Released Somewhere In Rockville in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (12/18/2022 UTC) at -- Wild Released Somewhere In Rockville in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book as part of a Book Buffet at a private home (melydia's) for the BCinDC annual BookCrossing party.

--------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by krin511 at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2022
Got this book last week at the BC-in-DC "First Line Game" party! I look forward to reading it someday.