Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?

by Dr. Seuss | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/18/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 18, 2022
This board book (c.1970, 1996) came in a group of fifteen books from anonymous donors during the months of July/August/September, 2020. Thank you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 6, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (11/6/2022 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The November 2022 E-less Release Challenge hosted by motherof11

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 12, 2023
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving this book to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/21/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

---------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the word BROW.

--------------------------------------