Amongst our weapons

by Ben Aaronovitch | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Ametisti of Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/30/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Ametisti from Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, July 30, 2022
Went to a bookstore at last - it has been a while. Found this and just had to get it :)

Journal Entry 2 by Ametisti at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
I wish this book series continues forever. That much I love it.

This book built the events beautifully towards the climax in the end. I enjoy the author's way of weaving the layers one by one: in the story and in the characters. I can't read the book without laughing and that is simply fantastic!

I love Peter, Beverly and her river family, and my ultimate favorite Thomas Nightingale. The foxes are simply adorable and Peter's mom - hello! - she could cook for me anytime. There is something about the love between people in this book that stays with me and appeals to my need in a good story. There must be love. In this book there's plenty :)

Journal Entry 3 by Ametisti at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 11, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (5/11/2023 UTC) at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Kirja lähtee postiautomaattiin ja seuraavalle lukijalle. Opus on hänen toivelistallaan.

Dropping the book to a postal delivery self-service locker: the book is on its way to a reader who had it on her wish list.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Friday, May 19, 2023
Thanks a bunch for this wishlist book, Ametisti! I can't wait to travel back to the magical London.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Friday, September 29, 2023
Funny as ever, and entertaining was this journey back to London, guided by Peter Grant, soon-to-be-father of twins. He better not miss their birth or else...

Journal Entry 6 by wingMecuwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

European Wishlist Tag. Released at the BC Convention 2024 in Tampere, Finland.

Journal Entry 7 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Thank you for the Wishlist book!