Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay

by Elena Ferrante | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wing39301wing of Seattle, Washington USA on 7/28/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wing39301wing from Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, July 28, 2022
This book showed up in our Little Free Library as part of a big batch contribution. Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wing39301wing at LFL - 51st Ave S (5311) Meow Meow #39301 in Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, July 28, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (7/28/2022 UTC) at LFL - 51st Ave S (5311) Meow Meow #39301 in Seattle, Washington USA

Enjoy this book and stay safe, Seattle.

Journal Entry 3 by wing39301wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
This book showed back up in our Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 4 by Aberpeter at Renton, Washington USA on Monday, November 13, 2023
selected from the Duets Bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by Aberpeter at Renton, Washington USA on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay is book three of the Neapolitan Novels, although it can be read as a stand-alone book. I had previously read book one of the series and with how the author narrates with detail, not having read the second book was not an issue.

This third book in the series focuses on Elena's post college life. She has recently published a book and it about to get married. The book follows Elena and her relationships over the next decade and no matter what Elena does to pull herself forward and out of her childhood neighborhood in Naples - the neighborhood always seems to find her. From the fascists, to old childhood friends, to her family, all have become intertwined and have influence over Elena.

Journal Entry 6 by Aberpeter at Renton, Washington USA on Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2024 UTC) at Renton, Washington USA

adding to the Armchair Travels to Italy bookbox

Journal Entry 7 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, March 16, 2024
I am taking this book out of "My Armchair Travels to Italy" bookbox.