Island 731

by Jeremy Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/28/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 28, 2022
This mass market paperback (c. 2013) is just one book from a donation of five full grocery bags of books (over 90 of them!) from my two-doors-down neighbor. Thank you for such a kind and generous donation!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (11/22/2022 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The November 2022 E-less Release Challenge hosted by motherof11

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 1, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at -- Wild Released Somewhere In Rockville in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 10, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (12/18/2022 UTC) at -- Wild Released Somewhere In Rockville in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a private home (melydia's) for the BCinDC annual BookCrossing party as part of the First Line Game.

The first line of this book is...

Master Chief Petty Officer James Coffman awoke to find his leg being eaten.

--------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The December 2022 What's in a Name Challenge Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The book title contains the names ISLA, AN and lAN. The name Isla is primarily a female name of Scottish origin that means Island. The name An is primarily a gender-neutral name of Chinese origin that means Peace. The name Lan is primarily a female name of Chinese origin that means Orchid Flower.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by krin511 at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2022
Got this book last week at the BC-in-DC "First Line Game" party! I look forward to reading it someday.