Justice League of America: Panic in the Microverse

by Steve Orlando | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingdark-dracowing of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 6/19/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingdark-dracowing from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 19, 2022
Bought a job lot of graphic novels to have a mooch through.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 2, 2023
I only dip in and out of graphic novels as they come across my desk, so never get to follow a whole story from start to finish over multiple volumes. That said, I kind of like the idea of our big, brave superheroes being shrunk down to explore the Microverse and rescue one of their own (although the Batman here doesn't quite mesh with how I see Batman). The graphics were good and just the sort of bright, over the topness you expect.

Released 2 mos ago (12/8/2023 UTC) at Phone Box Book Exchange in Upper Welland, Worcestershire United Kingdom

Congratulations! You have found a traveling book.

Thank you for taking the time to visit this site and letting us know what this book has been up to since it was released into the wild. I hope you enjoy reading it, but even if it isn’t your type of thing, then I’m sure there will be someone out there who will love it. This book is now yours, so feel free to keep it. However, I would be grateful if you could leave all the stickers in place and pass it on again once you’ve finished with it – you could give it to a friend, donate it to a charity shop or just leave it lying around somewhere to be picked up again by a total stranger. If you would like to get regular updates on what the book is doing in the future, then why not join Bookcrossing too…it’s fun, friendly and free.

Thanks again and happy reading!