The Tangled Lands

by Paolo Bacigalupi and Tobias S. Buckell | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by mcsar of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 5/28/2022
Journal Entry 1 by mcsar from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, May 28, 2022
Khaim, The Blue City, is the last remaining city in a crumbled empire that overly relied upon magic until it became toxic. It is run by a tyrant known as The Jolly Mayor and his devious right hand, the last archmage in the world. Together they try to collect all the magic for themselves so they can control the citizens of the city. But when their decadence reaches new heights and begins to destroy the environment, the people stage an uprising to stop them.

Journal Entry 2 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (7/6/2022 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

A bonus hitchhiker. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingechodewing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Oooh, the safest way to pick up a hitchhiker - in my mailbox!
Thank you mcsar, for including this in your "magical" bundle ✨

Journal Entry 4 by wingechodewing at By hand, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Released 8 mos ago (7/25/2023 UTC) at By hand, A friend -- Controlled Releases

A great collection of 4 novellas by 2 alternating writers, all taking place in and around the kingdom of Khaim, overrun by brambles feeding off the use of magic. Each novella features a different 'hero' and his/her unique challenges. Fantastic storytelling and world building!

Will be handing this to fellow bookcrosser 39301 before we head to lunch 🥑

Journal Entry 5 by wing39301wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Received this book from @echode when we met up for an excellent Mexican lunch!!
Thank you so much! I'm releasing it to my little free library today!

Journal Entry 6 by wing39301wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Saturday, February 24, 2024
This book showed back up in our Little Free Library.

Released 3 wks ago (3/18/2024 UTC) at LFL - Hunter Blvd S (3318) Mt Baker neighborhood in Seattle, Washington USA

Please enjoy this book and stay safe!