Can't Hurt Me

by David Goggins | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sallybeetle62 of Kansas City, Kansas USA on 5/13/2022
Journal Entry 1 by sallybeetle62 from Kansas City, Kansas USA on Friday, May 13, 2022
"David Goggins is a being of pure will and inspiration. Just listening to this guy talk makes you want to run up a mountain. I firmly believe people like him can change the course of the world just by inspiring us to push harder and dig deeper in everything we do. His goal to be 'uncommon amongst uncommon people' is something we can all use to propel ourselves to fulfill our true potential. I'm a better man having met him."
--Joe Rogan, Standup Comedian and Host of the Joe Rogan ExperiencePodcast

"Modern neuroscience is teaching us that the path to courage and success arrives through embracing pain and fear, not by avoiding them. If ever there was a real-life example of this, it is the story of David Goggins. In his unrelenting pursuit to self-conquer, Goggins taught himself how to tap into that elusive holy grail of human existence: the ability to rewire one's own brain in order to continually do better and actually become better, regardless of feelings, external conditions, or motivational state. Can't Hurt Meis the remarkable description of that journey and the capacity to leverage and better the mind. More importantly, it also teaches you how."
--Andrew D. Huberman, PhD, Professor of Neurobiology, Stanford University School of Medicine

Released 1 yr ago (6/4/2022 UTC) at Johnson County Library - Antioch Branch in Merriam, Kansas USA

I hope this book inspires you as much as it has others.
It is expensive to purchase all the books you want or need; but, the books at your local library are free.