Shipyard Girls Under the Mistletoe

by Nancy Revell | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingimeretoowing of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 4/16/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingimeretoowing from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 16, 2022
THE ELEVENTH NOVEL IN THE BESTSELLING SHIPYARD GIRLS SERIES

Sunderland, 1944

As the promise of victory draws closer, this Christmas will surely be one to remember.

It should be a magical time for Dorothy, who has just been proposed to by her sweetheart Toby. But with each day that passes, Dorothy's feelings for someone else are growing stronger. Now she has an impossible choice to make.

Gloria is thrilled that her sweetheart Jack is finally home after more than two years away. But his past is continuing to catch up with them both - creating untold heartache for Gloria and everyone she holds dear.

Meanwhile Helen must contend with the fall-out of a shocking family secret that has repercussions for all the Shipyard Girls, while holding out hope for her own happy ending...

Can a little festive magic help them win the day?

Journal Entry 2 by wingimeretoowing at Morrisons store in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 18, 2022

Released 2 yrs ago (4/18/2022 UTC) at Morrisons store in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

YOU FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!!!!

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.
I am very happy that you have found one of my books.
I hope you will read the book, enjoy it and then set it free to continue on with it's travels around the world.

Please leave the label attached, just so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.

If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Feel free to add me as a friend on the BookCrossing website.

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.

I have left this book on the bookshelf at the rear of the store by the checkouts.

Happy BookCrossing....