The Boy Who Loved Rain

by Gerard Kelly | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 4/15/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, April 15, 2022
A donation found in my Little Free Library.

My re-vamped Little Free Library

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Book Exchange in Phone Box in Guarlford, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Released 2 yrs ago (4/20/2022 UTC) at Book Exchange in Phone Box in Guarlford, Worcestershire United Kingdom

Guarlford telephone box book exchange

Journal Entry 3 by FabClaire at Malvern, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Bought from a charity shop in Barnard's Green, Malvern. The bookcrossing label's been partially torn out, but thankfully the BCID has also been written on the title page. I'll replace the book crossing label with one of my own.

It's a paperback.

Journal Entry 4 by FabClaire at Malvern, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Fantastic book - very moving and a proper page turner. The plot didn't develop in the way I anticipated. Although I guessed some things about Colomb, I didn't see other twists coming. Enjoy.

Released 11 mos ago (8/7/2023 UTC) at Phone Box Book Exchange in Upper Welland, Worcestershire United Kingdom

In the phone box book exchange