How to be a Bad Birdwatcher

by Simon Barnes | Nonfiction |
Registered by Lamilla on 1/1/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Lamilla on Saturday, January 1, 2022
Hardcover, used very good.

Ordered from BWB for the birthday group

The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.

Released 2 yrs ago (1/1/2022 UTC) at Санкт-Петербург(St. Petersburg), St. Petersburg (Federal City) Russia

A day of unusual books!
Happy birthday! Hope you'll enjoy it

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть к Вам, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в Вашем лице.

Journal Entry 3 by Mankyi at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, January 28, 2022
Thank you so much for sending me this book! I'm about to start a local birdwatching class, so this book came just in time!

UPDATE: This book seemed to be more like the author's autobiography. It does, however, have good tips for the beginner birdwatchers.

Journal Entry 4 by Mankyi at Allsop Arms Pub in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Released 2 yrs ago (3/18/2022 UTC) at Allsop Arms Pub in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Will be released at the London Meetup

Journal Entry 5 by jax987654321 at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, March 18, 2022
Picked up at a London Book meetup as it looks like a light read

Journal Entry 6 by jax987654321 at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 18, 2022
I quite enjoyed this book and it fits with the book I finished last, which was a gardening book, however it was a trifle slow. I have however ordered a cheap pair of second hand binoculars as that does seem like a good idea for many reasons. I did find him confusing at times with where he actually was referring to.

I did like his last chapter with his description of birds and animals that had come back from near extinction because of public opinion and pressure.

I don't quite have the same enthusiasm that the author has about birds, although I do enjoy watching them in the garden.

Journal Entry 7 by jax987654321 at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 9, 2022

Released 2 yrs ago (7/10/2022 UTC) at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom

released at the London meetup

Journal Entry 8 by lunacia at City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 9, 2022
I picked this up at today's meetup, and it's coming with me back to Oslo, Norway.

Journal Entry 9 by lunacia at Fredrikstad, Østfold fylke Norway on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Just a note that ellamiss would like to read this when I'm done.