Madam President

by Nicolle Wallace | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/24/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 24, 2021
This hardcover (c. 2015) is one book of ten received from BookCrosser Thamyres in December, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (5/17/2022 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 26, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (7/4/2022 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to the stewards of Parkside Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Happy Independence Day!

--------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 23, 2023
This hardcover is one in a trunkful of books received by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in October, 2023, from the generous couple who have a Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thank you so much for returning this book to us!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 3, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/3/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. Dent is a town in the Missouri region of United States,

--------------------------------------