San Andreas

by Alistair MacLean | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 9/22/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on September 22, 2021. Withdrawn hardcover library book given to me by CY for BookCrossing.

Reserved for the 2021 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by hyphen8, which week 38 features at least part of the artwork wrapping around from the front cover to the back.

Released 2 yrs ago (9/25/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Eastern Trail, 138 Pine Point Rd in Scarborough, Maine USA

Released in the Little Free Library at Eastern Trail, 138 Pine Point Rd, Scarborough, Maine USA, around 6 PM on September 25, 2021.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Keep the book as long as you like. Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at South Portland, Maine USA on Monday, April 4, 2022
Just started reading it. Picked it up at a Little Free Library on the Eastern Trail near Mill Creek Park in South Portland.

Journal Entry 4 by alexsilver at Portland, Maine USA on Friday, August 4, 2023
I found this book in a Little Free Library near my house. I grabbed it try out Bookcrossing and now I'll put it back.

Journal Entry 5 by alexsilver at LFL - Dartmouth St (178) in Portland, Maine USA on Friday, August 4, 2023

Released 9 mos ago (8/5/2023 UTC) at LFL - Dartmouth St (178) in Portland, Maine USA

Found this near USM and leaving not so far away. I wanted to try out Bookcrossing, but I will leave this for someone else now.