Pulse

by Felix Francis | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 2/6/2023
Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, February 6, 2023
A smartly dressed man has been found unconscious at the local racecourse and is rushed to the hospital, where he subsequently dies. But who is he? Where does he come from? He had no form of identification on him, and no one claims the body.
Doctor Chris Rankin, a specialist who treated the deceased--and who struggles with mental health issues--is intrigued by the nameless dead man, obsessed even, and starts asking questions. However, someone doesn't want the questions answered and will go to any lengths to prevent it, including an attempted murder. But when no one will believe that someone tried to kill Chris, the doctor is left with no option but to discover who the nameless man was and why he died . . . preferably before following him into an early grave.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, November 26, 2023
That was a better read than I was expecting, having previously attempted another book by this author. I did tire of the main protagonist's issues though, and that the police, despite facts presented, wouldn't believe her. Is this the first female character for the long series, and if so, why did the first female character have to have mental problems? Unlike like the sane male characters. It was as if 😅, 'There, done you a female character; satisfied now? I'll return now to more emotionally rock solid male characters.'
Despite this, the book though did drag me in from the beginning and I kept reading.

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Bench outside of IGA in Gulgong, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, June 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2024 UTC) at Bench outside of IGA in Gulgong, New South Wales Australia

Left on bench opposite the IGA, Gulgong, NSW.
Enjoy😀👍, and it's really appreciated if you can please log this book to let previous readers know it has found a new reader, and where it travels to next. Then we can all follow its journey. Thank you 🙂.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing