The Bone Garden

by Tess Gerritsen | Audiobooks |
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 5/8/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 8, 2021
A duplicate copy to be shared with dolph1n.

Will update Journal Entry when I read my copy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 16, 2021
Thank you for the bag of books. Delivered just in time. It's thundering and raining now.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 16, 2021
I've already read this book so I will pass it on.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 8, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (8/10/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending as a birthday gift but after I'd parcelled it up I saw that you already have it. Sorry.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, August 21, 2021
Thanks for the thought, I did enjoy it, I will try to find it a new reader as soon as I can.
I loved all the other goodies :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (8/27/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Gong into the Crime/Mystery Book Box.

Journal Entry 7 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 13, 2021
Taken from the Crime and Mystery bookbox, thanks for sharing

Journal Entry 8 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 3, 2024
I really enjoyed this quirky story, the dual timeline made it very interesting. I have gone on to read more by the same author, although this is a standalone novel, not part of her Rizzoli and Isles series.

Released 1 mo ago (6/3/2024 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Been on my TBR pile for too long, releasing in a box of books to a bookcrosser who has a perfect place to release them.

Journal Entry 10 by wingsilverhammerwing at Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 18, 2024
Thank you Mysteriousmummy for the RABCK which is going to be released on the community Bookshelves at Nevill Hall Hospital.

Journal Entry 11 by wingsilverhammerwing at Nevill Hall Hospital in Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, June 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/21/2024 UTC) at Nevill Hall Hospital in Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom

Released on the bookshelves near Main reception