Playing for Pizza

by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wing39301wing of Seattle, Washington USA on 4/25/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wing39301wing from Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, April 25, 2021
Bought this hardcover copy used from Pelican Bay Books, Anacortes, WA.

A fun read. I liked reading about Parma, the food, the opera, and about the American football culture in Italy.

Journal Entry 2 by wing39301wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (11/16/2021 UTC) at Seattle, Washington USA

Sending this to a bookcrossing friend as she dreams of travelling to Italy.
Released as part of the November: e-less challenge

Journal Entry 3 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Thursday, December 2, 2021
I'm not really into football, but I love to read books related to Italy, so I'll give this one a go.

Thanks so much for thinking of me and sending.

Journal Entry 4 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, January 27, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (1/27/2024 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

sending off in My Armchair Travels to Italy bookbox #2........Happy Travels

2024 KTM release challenge

Journal Entry 5 by winghaahaahaa98wing at Watertown, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Received in the Italy Armchair Travels Bookbox Round 2.

Journal Entry 6 by winghaahaahaa98wing at Italy Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (1/30/2024 UTC) at Italy Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I like watching NFL football, so in general I'm interesting in reading non-fiction and fiction about American football, but will release for now.

Journal Entry 7 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, February 4, 2024
Received in the My Armchair Travels to Italy Bookbox.

I will release this back into the box.

Journal Entry 8 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, February 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/16/2024 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the My Armchair Travels to Italy Bookbox.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by Aberpeter at Renton, Washington USA on Tuesday, February 27, 2024
selected from the Armchair Travels to Italy bookbox