The Perfect Murder

by Peter James | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 3/26/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, March 26, 2021
A Quick Read murder mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, July 10, 2022
An amusing short murder mystery.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (2/2/2023 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Going into the Random Bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 18, 2023
taken from random book box today.

Journal Entry 5 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 18, 2023
A quick read murder mystery. Cleverly written and quite funny at the same time.

CONTROLLED RELEASE - going in the murder book box

Journal Entry 6 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Received when the Murder Books came home.

Journal Entry 7 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2023
A clever little tale with a satisfying ending.

Journal Entry 8 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2023

Released 5 mos ago (11/11/2023 UTC) at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom

This is going in the UK short fiction bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, November 18, 2023
I thought "Yes, I will read this one" so made the mistake of taking it upstairs and putting it on the bed. Obviously, I had to move it to get into bed and before I knew it, it was somehow finished! Well, that was not the idea but not to worry, it can move on to another appreciative reader.

This was indeed an amusing Quick Read murder story very cleverly written. I did like the twist (which you can see coming way ahead) at the end of the story too. Really glad I chose this one but sorry I finished it so quickly.

Taken and Returned to small fiction book box

Journal Entry 10 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, December 8, 2023
Taken from the short fiction bookbox for re-release

Journal Entry 11 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Caffe Nero ☕️ in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, January 1, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (1/2/2024 UTC) at Caffe Nero ☕️ in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

For the snap challenge