The Fallen

by David Baldacci | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 15, 2021
Given to me for wild releasing.

Released 2 yrs ago (7/28/2021 UTC) at Flutterbies9 Crime/Mystery BookBox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Added to Flutterbies9's Crime/Mystery bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, October 28, 2021
Arrived home in the Crime/Mystery bookbox.

Started this but, for me, it fell into the '100 page rule' (ie. if it has not caught interest in the first 100 pages, will I ever bother to read / finish it?). Something put my attention off this one and I gave up. Sorry, but I am sure someone else will appreciate it more.

Journal Entry 4 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, April 1, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (4/2/2024 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Put into the Crime & Mystery bookbox for release in early April.

A heavy book to add to the mix. Happy travels big book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, June 3, 2024
Taken from the Crime/Mystery BookBox.