Spy Master: First Blood

by Jan Burchett, Sara Vogler | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 1/30/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 30, 2021
From amazon.com.au:

"An exciting spy series set in Tudor England, amid the intrigue and danger of Henry VIII's royal court, from the bestselling authors of books in the Beast Quest series.
When Jack Briars becomes an apprentice to King Henry VIII's spy master, he is disappointed to be given the boring duties of a clerk. But the King's enemies are everywhere. Soon Jack is facing more adventure and intrigue than he bargained for. If he wants to stay alive and in favour, he will need to learn the arts of stealth, disguise and deception - and fast!

REVIEWS
Once you have opened the first page, you can't let go until you have finished - GUARDIAN on The Lady Grace Mysteries: Exile
I absolutely loved this. I read it so quickly that I went straight back to the beginning to start again when I had finished ... Can't wait for the next one. I will tell my friends and teacher about the book - LOVEREADING4KIDS on Sam Silver: Skeleton Island

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jan and Sara were already friends when one day they decided they wanted to write children's stories and it would be more fun to write them together. That was 18 years ago. Since then they've written over 160 stories - including some about ghosts, football, ghosts playing football and naughty gargoylz. Jan lives in Essex with her family and Sara lives in London with hers. They both have black cats who completely rule their lives.

For more information, visit Jan and Sara's website www.burchettandvogler.co.uk and follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BurchettVogler.

PRODUCT DETAILS
Publisher : Orion Children's Books; 1st edition (8 March 2016)
Language : English
Paperback : 224 pages
ISBN-10 : 1444010670
ISBN-13 : 978-1444010671
Reading age : 9 - 11 years
Dimensions : 12.9 x 1.8 x 19.8 cm
Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars (32 ratings)"

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Little Free Library in Toombul, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (12/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in Toombul, Queensland Australia

In the Little Free Library inside Toombul Shoppingtown. It is currently located at the top of the ramp & the travelator going up from near KMart/Mister Minit to the upper level (Level 1) carpark.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!