Lolita

by Vladīmir Vladimirovich Nabokov | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/20/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 20, 2020
This trade paperback (c. 1955) is one of 26 books which arrived in a Nordstrom bag in July, 2020, as an anonymous donation to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook ((#7720). Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 13, 2022
I started reading this for Better Than the Movie BookClub, but bailed. I think I was just not in the mood to read it. I'll save it for a later date (but I am giving away the annotated copy).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 2, 2022
Because I'm a Bookcrosser and a Little Free Library steward, my "To Be Read" collection always grows larger than what I'd ever be able to read in my lifetime. I now choose to release this book from my personal collection after two years and release it to others. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (11/1/2022 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The November 2022 E-less Release Challenge hosted by motherof11

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving this book to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 26, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/26/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, May 31, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Broadwood Dr (1500) #107341 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, June 14, 2024

Released 1 wk ago (6/13/2024 UTC) at LFL - Broadwood Dr (1500) #107341 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the