Cutting Edge

by John Harvey | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/16/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 16, 2021
Spotted on a wishlist.....

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Thanks for sending this wishlist book and all the amazing goodies for my birthday. As my TBR pile is massive it may take a while for me to get to it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, April 25, 2024
A really good read, I'm enjoying making my way through this series.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, April 25, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (4/29/2024 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is now on its way to Cross-patch as part of the International Wishlist Tag Game. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 9, 2024
Thank you. I’m also working my way through the Resnick series in order. It’s good.