The Fifth Season

by N. K. Jemisin | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 031622930X Global Overview for this book
Registered by AnnaDevika of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 4/11/2020
Journal Entry 1 by AnnaDevika from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 11, 2020
Solid 9/10 from me, fantastic novel, post-apocalyptic survivalist story, with unique and interesting characters, and different viewpoints. Incredibly well written, I highly recommend this one!

Journal Entry 2 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 11, 2020

Released 4 yrs ago (4/11/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Controlled release at virtual meet-up.

Journal Entry 3 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Released 3 yrs ago (9/1/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released into the travelling book box.

Journal Entry 4 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Super late check in!

Picked out of the travelling book box in Calgary.

Journal Entry 5 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 23, 2024
Don’t be me. Don’t sleep on this series.

Such a great fantasy series. Really unique perspective and writing. Binged this and the next two books back-to-back-to back (available at the calgary library and in audiobook).

This rating is for their series overall. Loved so much about it. I think the first is my favourite. My only knock is that I didn’t want to leave this world — felt I just wanted more before the ending in the 3rd book arrived. I wanted more time with some characters and some fates were a little abrupt. But overall when a series leaves you wishing for more that’s a good thing.

Excellent series.

Thanks AnnaDevika for bringing this one!

Journal Entry 6 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 13, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/13/2024 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Bringing to the April Calgary BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 7 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 13, 2024
picked up at the April meeting