All Systems Red

by Martha Wells | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by ReallyBookish of Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on 3/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by ReallyBookish from Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 1, 2020
Reading now.

Journal Entry 2 by ReallyBookish at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 3, 2020
I don't read much sci-fi at all and I don't generally enjoy it very much, but this was a fun and quick read. More character development (or fewer, more fleshed-out characters) would have been welcome. I didn't feel that I ever really got to know the characters, which made it harder to care about their plight and feel invested in the outcome. I do plan to continue on with this series and see how I fare. It's nice to read a different genre every once in a while.

Released 4 yrs ago (4/14/2020 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This is packaged up and ready to head out as a wishlist tag. The only thing I am not sure about is when it will actually get sent.

ETA: I was able to ship from home via USPS Media Mail. Tracking number is 9449009205568615418466.

Journal Entry 4 by adrienne10 at Seattle, Washington USA on Friday, April 24, 2020
Arrived today in the mail.

Ironically this is free in digital format from Tor this week. I'm going to regret not downloading all 4, I think.

Journal Entry 5 by adrienne10 at Seattle, Washington USA on Saturday, September 24, 2022
Finally read this and really enjoyed it. Hopefully it will kick off more reading for me as I've had a bit of a slow run for a couple years.

The quick easy SF read is excellent!

Will be looking for a new home for it.