Songs of Spring

by Amy Myers | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 074902027X Global Overview for this book
Registered by saskiasosmile of Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by saskiasosmile from Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
The fourth book in the Seasons of War series.
Set in 1917, the family Lilley celebrates Christmas. In the New Year individual and shared challenges are coming. The family shares grief and happiness.

Journal Entry 2 by saskiasosmile at 8stoney street in Frome, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, May 21, 2022

Released 2 yrs ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at 8stoney street in Frome, Somerset United Kingdom

Dear finder: By the time you have found this message you have hopefully looked at the book and decided to read it.
Please journal here, to tell me that you have found this book.So I can follow its journey...
I hope you will read and enjoy this book. You can journal again, to let others know what you think of this book.
You can do with it as you like. But if you decide to let it go to another reader again, may I ask you to journal to say this.

Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best for your future reading!