A Sixpenny Christmas

by Katie Flynn | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingdolph1nwing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 1/9/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingdolph1nwing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 9, 2020
Given to me by a friend but it's not my cup of tea.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 8, 2020

Released 4 yrs ago (2/10/2020 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending in the "Christmas related word" bookring

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Received as part of the Xmas related bookring...
"...another terrible thunderstorm and the hidden watcher makes his move at last..." Wow, I will probably keep this one. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, May 10, 2020
I will be keeping this one. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Released 3 yrs ago (12/9/2020 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent to my partner in the INTL Secret Santa Game, together with some Christmassy stuff. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Journal Entry 6 by wingLivrespublicwing at Málaga, Málaga Spain on Friday, December 25, 2020
Thank you International Secret Santa for this book and all the other christmassy goodies.

Released 1 yr ago (11/29/2022 UTC) at Libération contrôlée, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France

The journey is going on for Secret Santa 2022. Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 8 by lilith89 at Teckomatorp, Skåne Sweden on Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Got this as part of Secret Santa! Sounds like a very exciting book, so I am sure I´ll enjoy it as I did everything else in the package. The letter paper was lovely and my 5 year old snatched the stickers ^^ My husband has been told sternly that the tea towel is not to be used! It is to be SEEN. Thank you so much, it is all lovely!