A Winter's Tale

by Trisha Ashley | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by saskiasosmile of Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/3/2020
Journal Entry 1 by saskiasosmile from Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 3, 2020
a comfortable story for a stressless read. Sophy inherits Winter's End, where she was a child, and start restoring it. Lots of relatives have their different views and there is an ancestor who keeps popping in from the 'other side'. A cousin want to get her inheritance off her and love is everywhere just round the corner.

Journal Entry 2 by saskiasosmile at Cosy Time in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 18, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (11/18/2023 UTC) at Cosy Time in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: By the time you have found this message you have hopefully looked at the book and decided to read it.
Please journal here, to tell me that you have found this book.So I can follow its journey...
I hope you will read and enjoy this book. You can journal again, to let others know what you think of this book.
You can do with it as you like. But if you decide to let it go to another reader again, may I ask you to journal to say this.

Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best for your future reading!