Tasty Gifts Cookbook

by Barbour Publishing | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingrubyrebelwing of Toledo, Ohio USA on 12/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingrubyrebelwing from Toledo, Ohio USA on Sunday, December 1, 2019
i got this from encore books, i thought id put it into a christmas bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by wingrubyrebelwing at Toledo, Ohio USA on Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Released 4 yrs ago (12/18/2019 UTC) at Toledo, Ohio USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me Rubyrebel
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 3 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Pulling this out of HI77's Holiday Bookbox. There are several recipes that I think will be perfect for the trivia nights, mouse races and bingo night fundraisers I go to and can share with friends.

Journal Entry 4 by BookLovinMama at ~ A Special Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, November 26, 2020

Released 3 yrs ago (11/28/2020 UTC) at ~ A Special Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

We enjoyed several recipes from this book! Banana bread, mango salsa and many more!

Sending on as part of elizardbreath's HGG. Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by HobbitGlen at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, December 9, 2020
I got this as an HGG, can't wait to look through it!