Perfect Daughter

by Amanda Prowse | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 11/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, November 30, 2019
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺ I found this world book night copy in a charity shop. I already hold a copy so this is available to travel

Released 4 yrs ago (12/4/2019 UTC) at City of Leeds Museum Café and LFL in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Taking to the meet up

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 4, 2019
This is one of five books I brought home from the lunchtime gathering of BookCrossers in Leeds today - more than I intended to! I wonder how that happened!
Thank you for bringing it along, D-F. It was lovely to see you again :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 13, 2019
I didn't recognise the title but this novel seemed familiar as soon as I started it and by page 10 I was convinced enough I'd already read it to put it down and check my records . . . . and sure enough, I had . . . and, what's more, the earlier copy is registered on BookCrossing! Hey ho, you can't win 'em all . . . .

Journal Entry 5 by wingNu-Kneeswing at The Village Hall in Mickley, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 25, 2020

Released 4 yrs ago (1/24/2020 UTC) at The Village Hall in Mickley, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

While enjoying a delicious Burns Night Supper with dancing last night, I left a couple of books in their bookcase of secondhand books. Please be prepared to make a small donation to church/hall funds - Thank you!

Nearly two million people around the world give their books a unique BookCrossing IDentity number (BCID) before sending them out to find new readers. Since the start of the scheme in April 2001 over thirteen million such books have been put into circulation. This is one of them!

Our hope is that we can track the progress of our books once they've left our hands - and that's possible if finders like you visit the website, key in the BCID and leave a comment, however long or short. It's fun, it doesn't have to cost anything, although the site always appreciates donations towards running costs, and you can remain anonymous if you wish. You don't have to join but if you do you'll be able to number and track your own books!