Planned downtime coming up
Our Tech Team has informed us that the site will briefly go down for maintenance. They will be making some security related changes to the site today, June 25th, at ~5PM ET (Eastern Time). While they’re making these changes the site will likely be down for a few minutes.

Girl with A Pearl Earring

by Tracy Chevalier | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 9/11/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺ found this world book night copy in a charity shop. This is a lovely book that I have read previously. Ready to bookcross

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, April 5, 2020
Reserved for greenbadger's Alphabet VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, November 9, 2020

Released 3 yrs ago (11/9/2020 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Chosen from the Alphabet VBB ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 4 by BaiLong at Shanghai, Shanghai China on Monday, December 14, 2020
This book arrived around a week ago, but I just got to register it now. What can I say, 2020 was a crazy ride. This book has been on my wishlist for ever, I'm looking forward to reading it!