Polar Quest

Congratulations !
by Tom Grace | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingRazFazwing of Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 4/28/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingRazFazwing from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, April 28, 2023
Nolan Kilkenny No.3

Content:
In a twisting, fast-moving adventure, ex-Navy Seal Nolan Kilkenny finds himself on a dangerous mission where he must recover a priceless artifact of human existence. The key to all life has suddenly become worth killing for…

Deep in the frozen wasteland of Antarctica, a remote NASA research lab rests atop a two-mile thick glacier, covering a vast underground water resevoir. But the true discovery isn’t the lake buried in ice - it’s what has been found within its boundaries. Something amazing. Something alive. And it may hold the answers to existence itself.

When the lab is attacked and its scientists murdered, Nolan Kilkenny realises that there is more than science at stake - there’s power, money, and what may be another step in evolution. Racing around the globe, Kilkenny must stop the machinations of a diabolical adversary and recover a priceless artifact of human existence - or die trying…

Journal Entry 2 by wingRazFazwing at Nambucca Heads, New South Wales Australia on Friday, April 28, 2023
I found this book at the public bookshelf of our camping park. Just saw the word "Antartica" and it had to go with me. A match for the readers challenge 666 for 2023 !! I'll count it for the Pacific Region and Antartica.

Time to time I like to read Clive Cusslers adventure novels, so I was fine to have this one . It was a easy reading and enjoyable at 30°c.

Journal Entry 3 by wingRazFazwing at Hell Hunt in Tallinn, Harjumaa Estonia on Monday, April 15, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/15/2024 UTC) at Hell Hunt in Tallinn, Harjumaa Estonia

Released at the flyer shelf beside the Entry door
***''
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - RazFaz - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading,