The Whole Thing Together

by Ann Brashares | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 2/25/2019
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, February 25, 2019
Book Description:

Ray and Sasha share a bedroom, they have overlapping circles of friends and the same sisters - but they've never met.

Once, Sasha's dad and Ray's mum were married, and had three daughters. But the marriage crumbled. Now there are two new families with two new children, Sasha and Ray, and during the summer months they alternate sharing a rambling beach house.

Teenagers now, Ray and Sasha find themselves becoming more and more curious about each other.When they finally meet, it's a summer filled with romance and secrets...and a tragedy that will break or heal their families for ever.

I got this discarded library book for free from the local library in Woodstock, Georgia. I'm probably going to read it before passing it on.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024
My Review: Really amazing story. I loved the sisterhood of the travelling pants story so I knew I would like this one too. This author has a way of weaving love, sadness and magic into a quilt you must wear whether you want to or not.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at LFL - Holly Mill Rec Area in Holly Springs, Georgia USA on Friday, June 28, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (6/28/2024 UTC) at LFL - Holly Mill Rec Area in Holly Springs, Georgia USA

Left in this LFL on my way home from work. Enjoy!