Careless Love

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bronwyna of Fitzroy North, Victoria Australia on 2/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by bronwyna from Fitzroy North, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Another enjoyable novel in the DCI Banks series. Well worth the read.

Journal Entry 2 by bronwyna at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 5 yrs ago (2/24/2019 UTC) at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Taking to tomorrow's meetup. If it's not picked up off the table it will go onto the restaurants bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by winglmn60wing at Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 25, 2019
Caught during a shelf tidy up at Henry and the Fox - and now ready to travel again!

Journal Entry 4 by winglmn60wing at Krimper Cafe in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 17, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (9/18/2022 UTC) at Krimper Cafe in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by bronwyna at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 18, 2022
Back in my hands, will take to my father as he also enjoys DCI Banks

Journal Entry 6 by bronwyna at Cafe 130 in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (6/1/2023 UTC) at Cafe 130 in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Another good DCI Banks novel. Taking to Junes Templestowe meetup

Journal Entry 7 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, June 1, 2023
Caught today at SI cafe.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmarmee463wing at Riddik Cafe in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia on Friday, June 2, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (6/8/2023 UTC) at Riddik Cafe in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 9 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Peter Robinson’s series about the British detective inspector has been a reliably excellent police procedural since its inception over 30 years ago. I enjoyed this read despite the preceding novels, especially the progression of concept

Journal Entry 10 by wingmarmee463wing at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, August 25, 2023

Released 10 mos ago (8/26/2023 UTC) at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Bookcrossers are generous folk who send books in to the world for strangers to find and enjoy. Sadly we rarely hear any more of their whereabouts. Please let us know you have found this book, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous. By doing this you will be encouraging Bookcrossers to continue to spread the joy of coming across a free book.

Journal Entry 11 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia on Friday, September 8, 2023
I enjoy the series but did not realise I have a copy which is smaller and differerent cover. So it won't stay with me for long.

Journal Entry 12 by AnonymousFriend at Boronia Mall in Boronia, Victoria Australia on Saturday, October 14, 2023

Released 8 mos ago (10/16/2023 UTC) at Boronia Mall in Boronia, Victoria Australia

Release #280 for 2023..