Fingerpori from Finland

by Pertti Jarla | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingduffeliwing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 11/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingduffeliwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Welcome to Fingerpori, the strangest and funniest town in Finland!

Pertti Jarla's praised comic strip tells all you need to know about being a Finn.

And then some more!

Journal Entry 2 by wingduffeliwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/3/2024 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

On its way to Tampere Convention. Have fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingtoukokuuwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, April 13, 2024
I'm taking this with me to Tampere Convention but wanted to read it myself as I was curious how this comic translates into English.

Journal Entry 4 by wingtoukokuuwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 14, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Now you have a chance to get to know this inappropriate Finnish cartoon. The humour is often based on homonyms and literal interpretations.
Warning on the content - please don't be offended!

Journal Entry 5 by wingfeltrewing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024
From the Book buffet.

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Rautatieasema / Railway Station in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Read and release at the railway station