Rogue Lawyer

by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DANZANT of Montgomery, Alabama USA on 2/10/2024
Journal Entry 1 by DANZANT from Montgomery, Alabama USA on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Sebastion Rudd isnt your typical lawyer. He defends people other lawyers wont go near. He believes everyone is entitled to a fair trial even if he has to cheat to secure one. Grisham's colorful outrageous and gritty characters.

Enjoy this book & pass it on or just pass it on. Journal your notes so others may enjoy as well. If you are new to Bookcrossing then Welcome! Join (its free) & consider listing DANZANT as your referring member. Thank you for looking.

Journal Entry 2 by DANZANT at LFL - Madison Ave (423) in Montgomery, Alabama USA on Friday, March 1, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/1/2024 UTC) at LFL - Madison Ave (423) in Montgomery, Alabama USA

Left at the poor Little Free Library box at Rescued Relics. One missing door is back on but the glass is out. Poor thing. And its been empty for weeks so here's to reviving the location! Thanks for looking!

Journal Entry 3 by FancyHorse at Montgomery, Alabama USA on Monday, March 4, 2024
I got the release notice from DANZANT and went looking. Thank you! I don't know how many books you released there, but there were only a few. Thankfully, this one and one other I wanted were there. I was sorry to see the missing glass window. I hope the books I left won't get rained on.
I liked the John Grisham books I've read, looking forward to this one.