Lunch in Paris: A Love Story, with Recipes

by Elizabeth Bard | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by merrymari of Traverse City, Michigan USA on 8/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by merrymari from Traverse City, Michigan USA on Monday, August 6, 2018
Charmant. Someone try the stuffed squash blossom recipe, or any of the recipes and report back how it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by freezone at Leominster, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, September 22, 2018
Made a brief stop at my home as part of goaliegirl's travel narrative bookbox. Looks like a lot of fun, love and Paris! But, I didn't have enough trade-ins to keep this, too.

Journal Entry 3 by debnance at Alvin, Texas USA on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
It all started with lunch. Bard met a man and it soon became quite apparent that he was The One. And, happily, Paris, it seems, was The Place to Live. All turning out nicely for Bard, and she got a book out of the deal as well. A satisfying book at that.

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Received in the Travel Bookbox.

I was more interested in the recipes than the love story. I want to make the rabbit on page 268. I've had rabbit before, but have never made it myself.

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, February 4, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/4/2024 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the My Armchair Travels to France Bookbox #2.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by Aberpeter at Renton, Washington USA on Friday, February 16, 2024
selected from the Armchair Travels to France bookbox.